Last updated: February 15th, 2022
1. Use of Content
The content contained on the Site, such as text, graphics, images, audio, video and other material, as well as the domain names, tagline, organization and user look and feel (collectively, the “Content“), is protected by copyright, trademark and other such laws in the United States and foreign countries, and is owned or controlled by us or by third parties that have licensed their Content to us. Unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. Where the Site is configured to enable the download of particular Content, you may download one copy of such Content to a single computer for your personal, noncommercial home use only, provided that (a) you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Content, (b) you may not sell or modify the Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose without our prior written permission, and (c) you may not use the Content in a manner that suggests an association with KFF without our prior written permission.
You may not, without the prior written permission of KFF, “mirror” on any other server any material contained on the Site. The use of the Content on any other website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited, without the express written permission of KFF. The trademarks, logos and service marks (the “Marks“) displayed on the Site are owned by KFF or third parties. You are prohibited from use of those Marks without the express, written permission of KFF or such third party.
2. Restrictions on Your Use of the Site
In addition to complying with other applicable terms and conditions, you agree that when using the Site, you will not:
- Delete, modify, or attempt to change or alter any of the Content or notices on the Site;
- Introduce into the Site any virus, rogue program, time bomb, drop dead device, back door, Trojan horse, worm or other malicious or destructive code, software routines, denial of service attack, or equipment components designed to permit unauthorized access to the Site, or to otherwise harm other users, the Content, or any third parties, or perform any such actions;
- Commit fraud, impersonate anyone, or conduct other unlawful activities;
- Copy, modify, create derivative works, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to learn the source code, structure, or ideas upon which the Site is based;
- Use any bot, spider, or other automatic or manual device or process for the purpose of harvesting or compiling information on the Site for any reason;
- Use any Content made available through the Site in any manner that misappropriates any trade secret or infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, rights of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party;
- Decrypt, transfer, frame, display, or translate (except translations for personal use) any part of the Site;
- Connect to or access any KFF computer system or network without authorization; or
- Submit any messages or content to KFF that is obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, racially, or ethnically offensive, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity.
3. KFF’s Liability
KFF makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Content or about the results to be obtained from using the Site and the Content. Any use of the Site and the Content is at your own risk. Changes are periodically made to the Site and may be made at any time. KFF further reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue any service on or feature of the Site (including any changes to or removal of Content) at any time with or without notice to you, and KFF shall not be liable to you or to any third party should it exercise such rights. Some Content on the Site may be provided by third parties, and we will not be held responsible for any such Content provided by third parties.
KFF DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE SITE OR ITS SERVERS ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL GOODS. IF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR LOSS OF PROFITS OR DATA, WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS.
THE SITE AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN ‘AS IS’ BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. KFF, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY OR THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS, AND THE WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SUBMISSION OF ANY INFORMATION OR DATA TO KFF IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND YOU HEREBY RELEASE KFF FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR LIABILITY RELATING TO SUCH INFORMATION IN ANY WAY.
KFF IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DATA CHARGES YOU MAY INCUR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF ANY SERVICE ON OR FEATURE OF THE SITE.
4. Disclaimer of Certain Damages
5. Links to Other Sites
The Site may contain links to third-party websites that are maintained by others. Any such links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by KFF of the contents on such third-party websites. KFF is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations or warranties regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party websites or the privacy practices of such third parties. If you decide to access linked third-party websites, you do so at your own risk.
7. Export Control
The United States and certain other countries control the export of products and information. You agree to comply with such restrictions and not to export or re-export the Content to countries or persons prohibited under export control laws. By downloading the Content, you are agreeing that you are not in a country where such export is prohibited and that you are not on the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Denial Orders or the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals. You are responsible for compliance with the laws of your local jurisdiction regarding the import, export, or re-export of the Content.
In the event of a complaint, or to request further information, the provider may be contacted by email at [email protected].