Last updated: February 15th, 2022
1. What is Personal Information?
“Personal Information” is information that identifies or relates to a particular individual. Examples of Personal Information include, among others, name, email address, phone number, mailing address, and online identifiers.
2. How We Use Personal Information
We use Personal Information the following purposes:
- Providing our Site to you;
- Communicating with you;
- Analyzing, administering, and improving the Site;
- Enabling secure use of the Site;
- Responding to inquiries or reports of misconduct;
- Protecting our rights or our property;
- Meeting legal obligations; and
- For other purposes related to the reasons for which you provide Personal Information.
We process Personal Information you provide to us either in connection with our legitimate interests, to the extent necessary for performance of a contract with you, or with your consent.
3. Types of Personal Information We Collect and Use
A. Information that You Provide Us
In various places on the Site, we may request information from you via forms. The exact information we need to collect (including Personal Information) will depend on the purpose of the form. For example, when you use the contact form, we ask for your name and contact information. We will indicate on the form whether a particular field of information is mandatory or optional. If you choose not to provide certain information, we may not be able to provide requested services.
B. Information We Automatically Collect from You
We collect the following types of information automatically through your use of the Site:
- Cookies, Device Identifiers, and Similar technologies
Most browsers provide you with the ability to block, delete, or disable cookies, and your mobile device may allow you to disable transmission of unique identifiers and location data. If you choose to reject cookies or block device identifiers, some features of the Site may not be available or some functionality may be limited or unavailable. Please review the help pages of your browser or mobile device for assistance with changing your settings.
To assist us with analyzing our website traffic through cookies and similar technologies, we use analytics services, including Google Analytics. For more information on Google Analytics’s processing of your information, please see “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps.”
- Log File Information
When you use our Site, our servers automatically record information, including your Internet Protocol address (“IP Address”), browser type, referring URLs (e.g., the site you visited before coming to our Site), domain names associated with your internet service provider, information on your interaction with the Site, and other such information (collectively, “Log File Information”). We may also collect similar information from emails sent to you which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. We use Log File Information collected from our implementation of the Site to help secure the Site by identifying potential threats and vulnerabilities and in analyzing the effectiveness of our Site to improve the Site’s function and content.
4. Disclosure of Personal Information
- Our Service Providers. We engage service providers to perform tasks on our behalf and to assist us in operating the Site. For example, we engage third parties to provide analytics services and infrastructure hosting, and to respond to your inquiries.
- Organizations Involved in Mergers and Acquisitions Transactions. If we merge with or otherwise transfer part or the whole of our organization or assets to another organization (e.g., in the course of a transaction like a bankruptcy, dissolution, or liquidation), any information collected through the Site, including Personal Information, may be among the items transferred.
- Law Enforcement, Government Agencies, and Courts. We may disclose Personal Information at the request of law enforcement or government agencies or in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process to establish, protect, or exercise our rights or to defend against a legal claim or as otherwise required or allowed by law, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of any other person. We may also disclose Personal Information to investigate or prevent a violation by you of any contractual or other relationship with us or your illegal or harmful activity.
5. How We Protect the Confidentiality of Personal Information
We use reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Site secure. Despite these efforts to store Personal Information in a secure operating environment, we cannot guarantee the security of Personal Information during its transmission or its storage on our systems. Further, while we attempt to ensure the integrity and security of Personal Information, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third parties such as hackers from illegally obtaining access to Personal Information. We do not represent or warrant that Personal Information about you will be protected against, loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties.
6. Accessing, Updating, or Deleting Personal Information
If you would like to access, update, or delete Personal Information about you, you may submit a request to the email address provided in Section 12, below. We will promptly review all such requests in accordance with applicable law.
7. Opting Out of Receiving Electronic Communications
We may send notifications, updates, fund raising requests, or other information via email or text message (“Communications”). You may choose to stop receiving Communications by indicating your preference in your account profile or settings.
8. Personal Information Transferred from the U.S.
9. Children’s Privacy
We do not knowingly collect or solicit any Personal Information from children. In the event that we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child, we will promptly take steps to delete that information.
10. Other Websites and Sites, Including Social Media
We are not responsible for the practices employed by any websites or services linked to or from our Site, including the information or content contained within them. A link to a third party’s website should not be construed as an endorsement. We encourage you to investigate and ask questions before disclosing Personal Information to third parties.
12. How to Contact Us